Collage

This is my collage filled a variety of things; As you can see, I’m a very musical person. In the photograph, I’m the boy glowing white and the people surrounding me are my friends. Starting from the very left, we have Leslie, Issak (we call him harmfol), Me, Robert (we call him Bert), Sandra, and the person taking the picture is Roxana. I’ve known Sandra and Roxana since elementary school, Bert from middle school, Issak from when I was in freshman year, and Leslie was this year. I really value my friends a lot so photographs with them like this means a lot to me. (Also I look really cute in the photo)
All of these album covers you see above and below the photograph represents the range of music I enjoy listening to. Music really means a lot to me and was first introduced to me by my two sisters. The first genre I was introduced to was Indie folk, then Rap, and it all went uphill from there. At the top, we have album covers that represent the genre I was introduced to 4-5 years ago, I was introduced to the rap genre which is actually my oldest playlist on Spotify, created in 2017 with 250+ songs, the first ones being songs from the DAMN album by Kendrick Lamar. Next we have the indie genre, which I was introduced to 3-4 years ago. I forgot when I created an indie playlist, but I know the first indie song I listened to was Pope is a Rockstar by SALES. The albums below the picture represent my metal taste in music. I was introduced to it 1 year ago by the same sister who introduced me to rap and indie, and the first metal/rock songs I heard were Enter Sandman by Metallica, Don’t Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult, and In My Time of Dying by Led Zeppelin. From there, my taste expanded to the sub-genre called Nu Metal.
On the sides of the collage represent my hobbies/interests! The model of the instruments you see are the models I actually own. The first one we’ll talk about is the guitar, Epiphone Les Paul. I started playing guitar back when I was in 8th grade because I was just bored one day and my sister’s old guitar from when she was in high school (she’s 24 now) was sitting around collecting dust. The first song I learned was Youth by Daughter where my skills would slowly progress after that. Once we moved houses, my sister bought me the Epiphone Les Paul which made my skills sky rocket. During the time that I started playing electric guitar, I was getting into metal music which influenced the songs I played and what I wanted to learn. Now we’ll talk about the drums, which I got not too long ago, maybe two months ago? I’m not that skilled in the instrument yet since I’ve been focused on learning a guitar solo. however I do know two songs, Lovefool by No Vacation and the first minute and a half of My Own Summer (Shove it) by Deftones. And finally we have the bass which sits in my sister’s room instead of the guitar and drums which sit in my room. I believe she bought it not too long before I started playing guitar, and I know how to play Bang Bang Bang Bang by Sohodolls, Show me how by Men I trust, the riff to Special Affair by The Internet, and a song I used to know how to play which was Into the Void by Black Sabbath. The man in the bottom right is Wisdom Kaye, a tiktok fashion influencer that recently walked on a runway show. The placing of him there represents how much I love fashion which was influenced by my sisters. I love to steal their clothes because I’m not afraid to wear feminine clothing such as crop-tops. Finally, the red and black wavy background is from my favorite youtuber Pewdiepie, who I look up to greatly and has been my favorite youtuber for many years now. Thank you.